Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
1634995630363.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
All of the fights today start early. Bellator prelims have already started and main card is at 3 pm est. UFC and KSW64 Prelims start at 1 pm est. The UFC main card starts at 4 pm est.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Vettori eating that head kick was nuts. Just insane heart by that dude.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
DW confirmed Costa has to fight at LHW now permanently and UFC won't offer him fights at any other weight class.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Timestamped. Costa came in at 220

I know a cut when I see one. I said it was a savage cut and he killed himself to make 205, and DW just confirmed that was the case.

220 was his weigh-in pre-fight on fight night.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's not forum speculation that this guy may have sabotaged his career-- he legit barely made 205.

And because of his ego I am sure he will continue to struggle to make 205 and end up at HW just because hes a massive retard.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Timestamped. Costa came in at 220

I know a cut when I see one. I said it was a savage cut and he killed himself to make 205, and DW just confirmed that was the case.

220 was his weigh-in pre-fight on fight night.
Aspenn Ladd fights at HeavyWeight now

i can't wait for dana to say this to a chick
6a1375f07f7ecd279211b3f5397ea145.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's not forum speculation that this guy may have sabotaged his career-- he legit barely made 205.

And because of his ego I am sure he will continue to struggle to make 205 and end up at HW just because hes a massive retard.
looking at the punishment vettori got

i don't think 20% penalty so you can skip weight cutting is sufficient

should make it 40%

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Money isn't enough.

If you miss weight, your next fight should be at the next weight class.

If your cut is so bad that you have to cancel the fight and you go to the hospital...up a weight class you go.

I mean, the UFC is part of the problem. They should have addressed this better whenever people gave themselves health issues from cutting. They've had ample opportunity. If they were as concerned about fighter health as they say they are, they already would have done this.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What's funny is that it was a dope ass fight without the weight cutting. I mean both guys took massive punishment and still kept going. No frail bodies from the weight cut.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea it was great for 4 rounds and then costa still kept going and vettori finally decided he couldn't take it no more and decided to wall and stall fuck costa for the rest of r5. you could even see costa was getting furioious vettori was successful at stalling too...

fuck, no one is gonna blame his for coasting into r5, even the scorecards said so 48-46

there was also a good prelim fight the last one a korean vs a spanish, it almost looked like don fry vs takayama

it was so good, this got FON, not vettori vs costa, don't miss out on that one.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’ve listened to so many interviews with that guy where he talks about how much he turned his life around and how good it’s going. But you could tell it would never last. Dudes to much of an idiot.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I trained with him briefly when we were at the same jiu jitsu school in Atlanta. He was fucking nuts. I'm surprised he's not in jail or dead. (Edit: I guess he's been in prison recently, but still.)

Remember Ariel saying it was a "mayhem character" or something?

It's like nah dude.. felony charges, criminal history, and facing time in prison is not an act.

It's mental illness.

I'm sick of mentally ill people looking for excuses. I know other people on the forum have seen similar things. There's always some play off, an excuse, or some covering of asses for someone that's acting up and mentally ill. Seen it time and time again IRL.

Enough. Glad it's finally come to a head for him-- full stop.