MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i say its gane time, francis looks dissheveled in interviews like he's out to prove something, while gane is just chilling on the beach

It's just hard to take Ngannou seriously when he's done interviews this week saying he'll leave UFC prior.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we just call an end to Wmma?

Like, we gave it a shot, we really did. Fk is it just awful to watch.

It's like watching people move in slow motion that are extremely weak with the skill of a 12 yo boy.
Like seriously, this fight that just happened.

Girl knocks down another girl with the most looping overhand right I've ever seen, drops her, starts ground and pound and falls into an armbar and gets submitted,

Like 8-year-old boy would never get arm barred, seriously, who in MMA gets arm bared in the last 10 years.

Fire WMMA into the sun elon

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Like 8-year-old boy would never get arm barred, seriously, who in MMA gets arm bared in the last 10 years.

IncompletePlayfulHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Fire WMMA into the sun elon
Almost like the development of women's MMA is years behind the men for some reason.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Almost like the development of women's MMA is years behind the men for some reason.
Yes, years and will never catch up.

I don't mind them doing their thing, just not on a card I'm watching.

I actually use the time to cook or if there are 2 women fight back to back I might have a nap because you know they are going 20 mins to decision

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually use the time to cook or if there are 2 women fight back to back I might have a nap because you know they are going 20 mins to decision
Literally thirty minutes ago you were whinging about a submission win

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Okay, you like watching lame girls fight and scream every time they throw punches.
Naw man, WMMA fucking sucks outside of the top 2-3 fighters in a weight class and the occasional rising star. There's no depth, WMMA is still very much where the men were at the infancy of the UFC except the heavier weights and stronger fighters meant any two idiots fighting could still be entertaining.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Naw man, WMMA fucking sucks outside of the top 2-3 fighters in a weight class and the occasional rising star. There's no depth, WMMA is still very much where the men were at the infancy of the UFC except the heavier weights and stronger fighters meant any two idiots fighting could still be entertaining.
The telegraphing of punches in the women is pathetic. It’s like their coaches are idiots and don’t know how to train them. Every single woman who doesn’t ‘grunt’ when they throw a punch is fun to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user