MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i'd like to stay bet loyal too olivera at least, i'm sure someone here likes gaethe enough

LmdpZg.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no he doesnt
jorge just wants to cheapshot whenever he can

he stalked colby and wants to cause a scene...

how dumb are you, that youre a cage fighter, but you fight for free in a restaurant?

colby would probably sign up for another fight in the ring, but jorge just wants to cheapshot and win clout points (cuz he knows he'll lose again in the ring)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
jorge just wants to cheapshot whenever he can

he stalked colby and wants to cause a scene...

how dumb are you, that youre a cage fighter, but you fight for free in a restaurant?

colby would probably sign up for another fight in the ring, but jorge just wants to cheapshot and win clout points (cuz he knows he'll lose again in the ring)
The funny thing is, I wouldn't fault Colby all that much for starting shit afterwards because 1) he won and 2) Jorge thinks it'd go different on the street.
Seems weird to me that Jorge would start something after, like he'd expect a different outcome?

Ya lost, bro. Go work on your wrestling and come back.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The funny thing is, I wouldn't fault Colby all that much for starting shit afterwards because 1) he won and 2) Jorge thinks it'd go different on the street.
Seems weird to me that Jorge would start something after, like he'd expect a different outcome?

Ya lost, bro. Go work on your wrestling and come back.
jorge is literally a thug from backyard wrestling

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I realize a broken tooth isn't exactly life threatening but I still feel like it's enough to push it up to felony assault.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I realize a broken tooth isn't exactly life threatening but I still feel like it's enough to push it up to felony assault.

Thinking about it a bit more, being premeditated isn't gonna go over well for him at all

Goatface

apparently wearing a mask bumps the offense up a grade
wonder if the criminal mischief is for breaking his watch, or did he break stuff at the restaurant?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think because it’s Florida he’s kinda fucked even if Colby didn’t want to press charges.