MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tumblr_mqu5ghsI3g1s0liiuo1_500.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'll say it over and over again. IPTV. Best decision I made for all my sports needs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Do they have a TV app? I don't mind watching from my PC, but I typically like to watch the fights while in bed.
Yes. Most streaming devices have some sort of app you can use, and then plugin the credentials from there.

I will say I have found AppleTV seems to have the best picture quality for the service I use. I used to use the FireTV but some sports, most notably football, would appear choppy at times. The AppleTV is nearly flawless. Happy to help walk you through it if you need assistance.

Edit: Here's what I'm looking at now.
IMG_1094.jpeg

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If Miesha can't dominate Lauren Murphy then she has no business being back in the octagon.

Right after I typed this Lauren took her down, what a joke.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Miesha is washed up, Lauren Murphy is terrible. Sad how shallow the women's divisions are, there are a couple of legit fighters at the top and the rest are hot garbage.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Jacoby was the first fight I cared about and it did not disappoint.

The next one is the other fight a care about. I think Jourdain ends it within 2.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Jacoby was the first fight I cared about and it did not disappoint.

The next one is the other fight a care about. I think Jourdain ends it within 2.
I might be rethinking this statement after seeing the size difference and the way Burgos keeps walking forward. Meh I have been wrong before.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sucks for Ortega, but Yair cranking on the shoulder like that definitely helped that pop out when Brian tried to clear his arm.

I'd like to see them run it back, but if Ortega needs surgery it seems stupid to make Yair wait that long. Might as well just feed him to Volk.