Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Remember, kids, CTE is bad.

1689621831916.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have you guys seen how utterly insane the July 29th card is? Even losing the Paulo Costa fight, the card is still stacked. On paper, it's my favorite card of the year.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Have you guys seen how utterly insane the July 29th card is? Even losing the Paulo Costa fight, the card is still stacked. On paper, it's my favorite card of the year.
Yeah, if they had been able to keep the Paulo Costa fight it'd be an all-time great card. Even without it, it's still up there. Pretty pumped for Wonderboy, even though I know he'll never realistically compete for a title again 😥

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
291 is so stacked, they don't even have room to show tferg on embedded (not like he did great ones anyway)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
What is the name of that service? It has been discussed on here a few times, it is a subscription service for like $8 (iirc) and it gives you access to ppv events.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What is the name of that service? It has been discussed on here a few times, it is a subscription service for like $8 (iirc) and it gives you access to ppv events.
Yeah probably IPTV. Bunch of different providers out there. I've been using the same one for a few years now. All the sports, all the time.

As a matter of fact I am watching the Dodgers game on it right now.

• 1Like

Goatface

1690491695876.png

seems people think Jiří/Adesanya for lhw title is possible. don't know if he is ready, looked at his insta and he is training.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 484240

seems people think Jiří/Adesanya for lhw title is possible. don't know if he is ready, looked at his insta and he is training.
i mean why not give it strickland?
2dbc8cd2b35b98777edf6240842c5eea.png

if ddp is injured, then sean is the only guy izzy hasn't ran thru yet

i mean do ufc really want to make izzy a lhw? do they think since jon left lhw is shit? (it is) and cursed w/ idiots who can't get their shit straight?

Goatface

i mean why not give it strickland?

if ddp is injured, then sean is the only guy izzy hasn't ran thru yet

i mean do ufc really want to make izzy a lhw? do they think since jon left lhw is shit? (it is) and cursed w/ idiots who can't get their shit straight?

one comment, "it will be silva-griffin again"

which reminded me of this and i hurt myself laughing

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users