MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
He was flopping around like a fish gasping for air, he wasn't intelligently defending himself.
He looked conscious to me and the only reason it looked bad is because Pyle took too long to finish it when he could easily done it earlier.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He looked conscious to me and the only reason it looked bad is because Pyle took too long to finish it when he could easily done it earlier.
Pyle's arms were gassed, he was pushing as hard as he could imo.

I think it was a late stoppage by about 10 seconds but I'll hold off arguing the point till I see the gif.

Fedor

<Banned>
Pyle would daze Waldburger with strikes (not enough by itself to justify a stoppage), stop and maintain position or grapple for some reason, daze him again, then repeat. If he had just followed up with strikes earlier the fight would have been stopped.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that it was a late stoppage is irrelevant. All that matters is that MacDonald punches Maia's head into another solar system.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Anyone else find Ronda really cute when she's got her pre-fight game face on?
Ronda is hot all the time man and anyone saying otherwise is a liar.

I know I'm late but god damn Herb must be gun shy after that Faber stoppage. That was him, right?

Fedor

<Banned>
Mike_Pyle_vs._T.J._Waldburger_fINISH.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This fight looks like there's some kind of network latency between them, it's just awkward and weird.