MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
UFC on Twitter:

rumble vs manuwa at ufc 191

8rWSPVW.gif

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Haven't really looked at the full card for tomorrow night until just now and there are some pretty good match-ups on there. The UFC has turned out a few good cards in a row and this one has the potential to deliver the same caliber fights as those fights did. The main event on FS1 of Maia and Magny should be awesome.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
After watching Bethe at media day I can't tell if she wants to be tough or sexy. Granted, she's already tough since she's fighting in the UFC but she looked like she didn't know what the fuck she was doing and I ended up laughing. Seems like she wants to be tough at the weigh-ins but I don't think it will mirror her performance tomorrow night.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Puts me in mind of a chihuahua yapping aggressively around the legs of a pit bull, and the pit bull just kinda stares at it.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I am hoping for a double knock out with career ending injuries from the punch to the throat. Then my dreams will come true never to hear Rousey talk again, much less think she is going to have some acting career like the Rock.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reminds of the time I put it in Ronda she let me cum and the world was ok.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I think Chris Camozzi and maybe Mitrione might come to my post next week some time before the card in Nashville. I hit Camozzi up on twitter to see if they would be up for coming and doing PT with my battery or something and he said he's down. I'm pretty stoked.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
MMA segment on Real Sports (S21, E7, 7/21) is a fun watch, interview with Mayhem Miller is crazy and took them hours because he kept drinking/pacing/smoking weed.

I never knew who he was before TUF w/ Bisping and that joke of a finale fight, but wow that guy is nuts.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is there a trick to registering at mma-tv.net? Every time I go there the only options are log in or recover password, nothing for new account register...