MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, gotta give Paige credit for fighting off that rear naked choke and that arm bar. But holy hell is she getting wrecked

Edit: God damn! And that 2nd arm bar

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Glad Rose got the win, really wish Pat Barry would have had a better career in the UFC

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I can't help but to think of Pat HD MF Barry when I see her fight. Not that I think she is gonna knock people out...just the online shit that they do together. I wish he was still in the UFC.

Also, that Pfister kid gave a lot of heart in the first round. I'd even score that one for him. Sage didn't live up to the caliber of a fighter that I think a lot of people (including me) bought into at first. I thought he was gonna be Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompsoning folks. He needs to get with an actual gym (not sure if he has) and start sparring with people that actually have something on the line or something to offer. I feel like he might be complacent with his dad's little regiment and might not understand the total UFC atmosphere just yet...especially after getting ground controlled for much of the first round by Cody "Fucking" Pfister.

Homsar

kKTjR.gif

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sage should be pretty coachable, and is a great natural athlete. He certainly has some time to go though. Won't be able to steam roll everyone on pure physical talent.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think Aldo stops him. Connor has become way too cocky in his fights, and he is going to get himself caught.

I think I am pulling for Weidman tonight as well. That should be a fantastic matchup.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone got a stream for the PPV tonight? Still got this funking pneumonia and can't go out tot he bar..

Homsar

Would be funny Rousey, VanSant, and Conor lost. I cant see Saige lasting much longer after that last performance