MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Much hespect to A. Silva for taking a very, very tough fight on short notice.
Why? He has everything to gain and nothing to lose. Cormier is the one to respect for taking this fight. Nobody cares if Cormier wins, if Cormier loses it taints the belt.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
3o6Zt1UhUkZbFKeNQk.gif
3o6ZsVKagyGzfhehpK.gif
26gJzeVZkXgTuBbmE.gif
l0HlwjTiPJtFMuZ5C.gif

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why? He has everything to gain and nothing to lose. Cormier is the one to respect for taking this fight. Nobody cares if Cormier wins, if Cormier loses it taints the belt.
Disagree 100%. It is a show fight that has about the same amount of impact on the UFC that the Lesnar fight does. Cormier has earned his place, earned his respect. Jon Jones is the only question on the Cormier resume, and I think everyone is about ready to see Jon go away for good at this point.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm not. Other then him fucking up cards, the only thing that is stopping him is testing positive.

No fighter has stopped him. His only loss was to a DQ for elbows.

You have to be a crybaby faggot not to want to see Jones clean it up, and fight again even despite this. He's still in his 20's....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cormier has earned his place, earned his respect.
No he hasn't. He was fast tracked to a LHW title shot which he lost badly, submitted Johnson for the vacated title, and then won a split decision over Gustaffson. He hasn't earned shit.

Jones beat the actual champ then defended the title 8 times. He may be a fuck up and a moron outside of the cage, but he's arguably the greatest LHW to ever fight in the sport. The only people with longer title reigns are Anderson Silva (10 defenses) and GSP (9 defenses).

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not. Other then him fucking up cards, the only thing that is stopping him is testing positive.

No fighter has stopped him. His only loss was to a DQ for elbows.

You have to be a crybaby faggot not to want to see Jones clean it up, and fight again even despite this. He's still in his 20's....
It comes to a point where a fuck up will always be a fuck up. Two-year ban(which is what he's looking at now) and he's going to keep out of trouble during that entire period? lol Not happening.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
In other news, competitive eater Johnny Hendricks missed weight again and Tate v Nunes is now the main event since neither of the other two fights is 5 rounds.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
No, Lesnar Hunt is back to co-main and Tate Nunes is main event.

DC / Silva -> Lensnar / Hunto -> Tate Nunes

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
If she is having to strip down to make weight, perhaps shedding the 1.5 lbs from her implants might make things easier.

Who am I kidding, those things need to stay in. It is what I appreciates about her.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Silva is interesting in that he is undefeated at Light Heavyweight. I'd love to see him shock everybody and score a KO, but Cormier is just too good of a wrestler I think.

I'm on board with Jon Jones being the best in the world and I'll watch him fight every time that he fights, but damn if he doesn't disappoint. I think this time around it was probably an honest mistake, but who knows.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No he hasn't. He was fast tracked to a LHW title shot which he lost badly, submitted Johnson for the vacated title, and then won a split decision over Gustaffson. He hasn't earned shit.

Jones beat the actual champ then defended the title 8 times. He may be a fuck up and a moron outside of the cage, but he's arguably the greatest LHW to ever fight in the sport. The only people with longer title reigns are Anderson Silva (10 defenses) and GSP (9 defenses).
Ya, Silva and Jones are now both confirmed PED users. GSP is in a class of his own. Also look at hendricks since testing came in!