MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Diaz crew acting like the thugs they are. And Conor obliges and acts like a straight child as well by throwing water bottles at them.

Good lord...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Alright, so here is the final list I have. I still need a couple of your ID's over on DraftKings
@Shano = ShanoRR
Erronius Erronius = ?? Need your DraftKings ID
Muurloen Muurloen = ?? Need your DraftKings ID
@Fight = ?? Need your DraftKings ID
@Lenas = Lenas
cyrusreij cyrusreij = cyrusreij

Anyone else want in let me know. I will get the event setup first thing tomorrow.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nothing like having a video of a press conference where you can't even hear the questions being asked...

Not sure why they can't get that working properly

Edit: Oh, it got a bit better

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
WurstRR Ameraves Ameraves

I am not sure if i am able to participate. Site told me "Soon in your Country" when i registered - but i can log in, so i guess it should work?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
WurstRR Ameraves Ameraves

I am not sure if i am able to participate. Site told me "Soon in your Country" when i registered - but i can log in, so i guess it should work?
I'll put you on there and we will see how it goes! Maybe since we are playing for free it will allow you to play, but you can't play for money?

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'll put you on there and we will see how it goes! Maybe since we are playing for free it will allow you to play, but you can't play for money?

Alright, we'll see. Just let me know when i am supposed to have an invite for the league you created. Thanks. :)

Jive Turkey

Karen
Just the fight portion

Why did Nate walk out though?
He seemed to be in Conor's head before the first fight and he certainly is again this time

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Alright, I created the contest already, so I am hoping I can add @Fight after the fact. You guys should all have received some sort of notification at DraftKings

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Okay so this isn't nearly as cool as I was hoping. The setup is just like football, and you have a salary cap and simply pick who you think will win. It makes it a bit interesting because the more "favorites" you pick, the less picks you get.

I don't know, we can see how this goes and how people like it.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, this event has some pretty clear favorites. I guess go safe? :p

While I really want to pick Rumble, we haven't seen Texeira knocked out and Rumble has all the tendency in the world to gas after Round 1 and get RNC'd.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just an FYI guys. If everyone doesn't pick their fights, the contest will automatically close without being played, at least that is how it worked with football. I don't know if this is different because it is a free game, because with the paid games there is a certain dollar amount that is expected before it begins, and if it doesn't reach that it just closes the contest.

So hopefully nobody forgets and they do their picks. If @Fight doesn't get back to me, I will probably just invite my wife to this contest so we don't have to recreate it.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bumping this back up to the first page due to the clusterfuck that is the thread imports.

Looks like Wurstalat is blocked in his region, so won't be able to play. As of now we still need 2 more, or I can re-create it.