MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

this nappy headed ho has a problem with it

bitch shut your mouth, ain't no one listening to you, when we see your face we press fast forward

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

this nappy headed ho has a problem with it

bitch shut your mouth, ain't no one listening to you, when we see your face we press fast forward
My God. Cejudo has some terrible shit taking skills

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She has fire in her belly? Confirmed that bitch is corona positive.
UFC musta pulled some strings, cuz it seems that any china national that is abroad has to stay at least 14days in that place b4 leaving or something like that, she only spent 11days in abi dabi.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Chances are she's asymptomatic carrier and she's gonna roll around with someone in a cage surrounded by thousands of people.

This is our big US corona explosion.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chances are she's asymptomatic carrier and she's gonna roll around with someone in a cage surrounded by thousands of people.

This is our big US corona explosion.

The fight isn't until the 6th, she should be symptomatic before then.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i wonder where shes gonna do her camp in America, i mean it shouldn't be difficult for her to go anywhere, i doubt any gym would refuse to host a champion, or she might just spend the rest of the time at a ufc institute. hers and yoels are the only interesting fights incoming in the next few weeks

Goatface

nog looking rough

1582251106392.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

LightweightPaul Feldervs.Dan Hooker
Light HeavyweightJimmy Crutevs.Michał Oleksiejczuk
Women's StrawweightKarolina Kowalkiewiczvs.Yan Xiaonan
HeavyweightBen Sosolivs.Marcos Rogério de Lima
LightweightBrad Riddellvs.Magomed Mustafaev
FeatherweightKevin Aguilarvs.Zubaira Tukhugov

yawn
looks like everyone made weight, which seems almost surprising now. prelim fight was cancelled due to sickness or something.

=
1582299699904.png

would the UFC really try to shoehorn conor into title fight as a backup? wonder if that would also mean if Khabib pulls out Conor would fight Tony

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't need to see McGregor Khabib 2 but it would be great to see McGregor v. Ferg.