MMA Thread

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Anderson was doing EXACTLY what he has done in every fight for god knows how long. Bonnar/Griffin/Sonnen/Okami, Anderson was just so much better and he just clowns people, he got caught, its a shame, but that is EXACTLY how Anderson always fights.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Fuck you all!

rrr_img_34751.jpg

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anderson either gets Dana'd into a rematch or he finally gets put up against someone to put him in contention for a shot at Jones. Chris shouldn't be happy to win like that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
hahahhaha

It's tough to say if he was clowning because he wanted to lose or because he was completely arrogant.

Either way step up with my new avatar!

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anderson either gets Dana'd into a rematch or he finally gets put up against someone to put him in contention for a shot at Jones. Chris shouldn't be happy to win like that.
Yeah I'm guessing something like that. Anderson says he only wants the entertaining show fights, maybe Roy Jones Jr somehow. Dana will eventually throw a ton of money at him to rematch is my guess.

I don't think he threw the fight, but he didn't really care that much about winning. I think he cared more about putting on a show there. He taunted in his other fights, but this seemed extreme even for him.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
After that interview and how he went about it. It just seemed like he didnt care anymore. He took that shit to a new level of cockiness.

When you lose and you dont want a rematch, something else is going on.