MMA Thread

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Aside from the main event is this card as bad as it looks? Jebus.
As very casual MMA fans there are few recognizable faces for us on the card, and with the app not on Xbox One we don't have Fight Pass yet so was going to miss the one fighter I did recognize and like (Brandao)... and then his fight was cancelled, lol. We're getting it for the main event though, and that's why we'll have a house full of people for the evening.

Fedor

<Banned>
0CcQUQI.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Mein looks great so far, but holy fuck can Rogan suck him off any harder?

Hah! Unfortunate turn of events for him there!

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Wow, didn't see that coming.

Also...why do they always book these big fights (McGregor vs Aldo) in Vegas? Do they make that much more per ticket as opposed to doing the fight in another country or in a larger stadium or something? That arena in Stockholm just looked so much more awesome last weekend in comparison to the place they are fighting tonight in Vegas.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I hope Boesch wins this. Two of my favorite knockouts were him throwing that dude on his head and the night he did like three huge knees in a row to some Brazilian dude and took his soul.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, Boetsch fucked up there. He had Leites in all sorts of trouble, and then let himself get mounted. Was awesome to see him get out of that arm triangle the first time, but then got locked right back in.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Stoppage was good, otherwise it would've been another 1 minute of brain damage as he teed off him like a speedbag.