MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently Diaz is smarter than everyone thought. I am pretty sure most, myself included, assumed he would move forward and attack Silva. I think he realized that would make for a short night for him, and he is attempting to fight smarter. Still don't think he is scoring nearly enough points though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm hoping against hope that Diaz goes balls out this round and tries to finish him.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Seriously, what the fuck is with that woman, who is she that she hasn't been thrown out?

This fight is terrible, and silly.

I honestly feel like I watched a fake fight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, that was a pretty big disappointment. Not sure if Silva was just cautious because of his first fight back or what. But that was...meh

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tuned in for the last half of the last round, if the whole fight was like that I'm glad as hell I missed this PPV. I'll give Silva a little leeway since he's coming off two really dumb losses and a long break, but he should have murdered Diaz.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Typical Silva fight. If the other guy won't come at him he'll just pick him apart and win a decision.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I would cry also. Making as much as he did running circles in the octagon while having a meth-head, Gumby looking fucker try and hit me with wet noodle arms is nuts. 200k? Ok I'll take it.

The fact this dude thinks he won all the rounds shows he has brain damage. Time for him to be put out. Fuck the Diaz brothers.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't watch much MMA, but that was kind of boring.

The Diaz guy didn't seem to have any idea what to do. The announcers touted him as a volume puncher and he barely tried to cut off the ring.