MMA Thread

Rais

Trakanon Raider
of course the only link i have goes out as they walk out to the ring. Anyone able to toss a quick link?nm!found one!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So mma-tv working for anyone else? looks like it might be down for good...
Yeah sorry just saw this. I have been streaming off of it all night with no issues.

The pace of this fight is insane. No way they can keep this up for 5 rounds

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Cain looks fucking terrible, he completely didn't prepare for the altitude and it shows. They said that Fabricio has been living there for MONTHS. Cain looks like he is underwater and it is embarassing.

Haalen_sl

shitlord
Anyone else think Werdum is starting to get really tired and will be spent in Round 3 or is he just trying to conserve energy?
Edit: Obviously Cain looks worse right now.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. Werdum just completely schooled him. I did not see that coming at all

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Altitude is a motherfucker. I'm in pretty good shape and I went to Quito, Ecuador for a week. I might as well have been on the moon for how hard it was to breathe. I nearly died jogging up a few flights of stairs when the elevator was full.

Fedor

<Banned>
glad Cain's finally not the champ anymore

0.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
Possibly soon adding Arlovski to that list, then they can build up an avenge his losses storyline around JDS and Overeem.
He's already 1-1 with Overeem with a sub win and I wouldn't even be surprised if he knocks Overeem the fuck out at this point.

Kimura%2520Werdum%2520vs%2520Overeem.gif

Haalen_sl

shitlord
Right, completely forgot about the Kimura on Pre-Ubereem. Looking at his record I also forgot he fought Arlovski in the past. I think I've just been treating him as forgettable for too long.

Now lets pray Dana doesn't set up an immediate rematch.