MMA Thread

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
TecKnoe, I am under the assumption that you have downloaded the program. If you havent.

I believe you can download it hereAce Streamor torrent it.

If not you are better off opening VLC and hitting Ctrl+N on keyboard and pasting one of the following:
rtmp://23.96.249.106:1935/origin/1080p
rtmp://23.96.249.106:1935/origin/780p
rtmp://23.96.249.106:1935/origin/480p

or downloadhttp://23.96.249.106:1935/origin/1080p/playlist.m3u8and run it on vlc
thanks for the info prof, the VLC links all died for me for some reason, ill give ace a shot

VLC just keeps giving me errors now when i try all those links sadface, i cant even get the one you said to download to load up

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
Just out of curiosity, because I see so many people looking for streams etc on this forum....

Are you guys unaware of Kodi for XMBC or something? Just found it weird that on this site so many dont know where to look.

TheProfessor

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just out of curiosity, because I see so many people looking for streams etc on this forum....

Are you guys unaware of Kodi for XMBC or something? Just found it weird that on this site so many dont know where to look.
DO you have have a walkthrough of what links or what you install in Kodi for sports events?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider

No enlighten us please, well at least me.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just got back from the hospital and started up the fights (daughter ended up with 3 stitches)

mma-tv just took a shit
frown.png