MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And I lose my first Boost already. I thought for sure Nedkov was going to rape him in that second round after the way he finished the first.

Do we need to spoiler our comments? I mean you can watch it all live right now, so I assume no?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Again. How do you give 2 rounds to Mills in that fight?
unpossible... these judges are retarded, one of them has been giving rounds to the fighter obviously down 3-0 every single fight all night.

Edit: WTF 29-27 Te Huna? I love him but how the fuck do you give him a 10-8 and not Jimmo for Round 1?

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Probably the same judge. Disappointed in Jimmo's performance. Te Huna's not even got a great wrestling game or anything.

Also lmao at Nick The Tooth during the Riddle fight. Macking on the new ring girl.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Wow, Cub looks incredible so far, using the omaplata to stand was awesome. Don't mind me I am just going to gush for a minute, but fuck me Cub is fun to watch, the transition to mount, the judo throw, checking punches with his face and not giving a shit, god that was entertaining, thank you guys for saving a shit card.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Gunner Nelson is the future of the Welterweight division. The dude has ice in his veins. He comes from a small gym in Iceland that he teaches at called Mjolnir, thats right, the hammer of THOR.

His grappling credentials are crazy for someone his size and age. He has finish wins over Bruno Frazzato, Jeff Monson, David Avellan. He took silver at the Pan Ams in the absolute division at black belt only weighing in as a middleweight (he took gold in his division).

If this guy gets with a decent striking coach and good solid camp he will be a force.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turrible picks for me tonight. This card fucked me over.
Kicked MY ass=P I really gotta stop picking with my heart. I chose McDonald just because he's one of my favorite fighters, was pumped when he rocked Barao in the first. Bah. He probably should have pressed more early, he was a little too passive while waiting for an opening to counter. Man do I hope Barao annihilated Cruz when they finally fight. Dude is a machine.

Card really did not deliver on it's promise=/ Cub/Poirier was pretty badass but I really thought this looked like an amazing card on paper.

So watching the last Bellator I was thinking how much I love the way guys are using lead uppercuts these days. Then Gunnar Nelson landed some great ones tonight. Seems to have just really caught on over the last year and it is awesome. It's just so effective with MMA gloves, you don't have to punch through the big boxing gloves so it slips in between the elbows so much easier.

Fedor

<Banned>

agentt.gif

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
He looked great tonight. He's gonna have to keep his hands up against top ten talent though.
Yeah he really does. I know hes still at a little camp that is basically his and is accomplished in karate but he needs to branch out. Go get some serious dutch (since its close to home) kickboxing time in.