MMA Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Well, I'd say Column then, but I don't think he's crippled anyone (online, at least, that I know of)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice pick from Silva/Bisping.

699_anderson_silva_vs_michael_bisping-0-0.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Was hoping the kid would break his arm but of course once it got to the ground a bystander made them stand up. Street fights: the one place I hate stand-ups.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He definitely hyper-extended the elbow, if those kids weren't so young his elbow would have been destroyed. That armbar was beautiful.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Slick work from that kid, though strategically he probably should have taken the RNC rather than armbar. Fewer problems with school administration if he has to take the move to completion. Added bonus possibility of the bully shitting his pants.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Slick work from that kid, though strategically he probably should have taken the RNC rather than armbar. Fewer problems with school administration if he has to take the move to completion. Added bonus possibility of the bully shitting his pants.
There an event on right now?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Pls drop Jessica Eye

also rofl at McMann saying, umm, please I would like a shot at the title please, afterwards. what a joke.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Damn. Cody Garbrand looked really good. Amazing performace. Kid has a bright future. I just hope they don't try to rush him to fast.