MMA Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Schaub is doing well in this fight. Lavar is totally gassed and frustrated. Ref is giving gifts to Lavar though.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Boooo, I fucking jinxed it, awful fight. Very smart gameplan by Schaub, but he should have been able to sub him, Lavar hasn't met a submission he didn't want to tap to until tonight.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I dunno, that replay shows Kos getting punched like 2-3x without his left hand moving to at all defend. Justifiable imo but Herb should've let it go for like 1 more second.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
whatr's the name of this sub?
o9rs.gif

Also lol @ the gsp/diaz promo, "He has no idea how dark I am inside my head sometimes."

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
His hand was moving he just missed the punches. That's not the worst stop I've ever seen, but it's definitely the worst stop I've ever seen by Herb Dean

whatr's the name of this sub?
o9rs.gif

Also lol @ the gsp/diaz promo, "He has no idea how dark I am inside my head sometimes."
Who tapped out? Dumb question, pretty obvious the guy on the bottom. Don't think there's a name for that, the guy just improvised from the position. From that angle, looks like he's pressuring the hamstrings and hip flexors.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
It was early, but honestly I think Herb just saved Koscheck a lot of hard punches to the face. He wasn't out at all, but his defense was wide open and he was getting smashed by Lawler fists. Meh.....

wow, McGee has some awful fight IQ. He hits Neer in the face 150 times and accomplished nothing, he hits him 3 times to the body and double him over on the verge of finishing him, and.... nothing.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Herb only saved Koscheck from being knocked out. He was not getting back up from that.

Lets hope Koscheck is getting cut soon. Hate that boring cunt.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone got a link or something to the 'controversial' dq between Faber and Menjivar back in 2006? Or can at least describe what was controversial about it.