MMA Thread

Seanwin

Lord Nagafen Raider
As much as i dislike Silva as a fighter because of thr showboating, he gets props for taking the fight and not getting demolished. I've been off ufc for a while since the cards even huge ones suck balls so (ps Brock is going to have a stroke it looks like). How long has Brock been training, first I heard about him fighting was when theguys said he would be on this event.

Seanwin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brock is actually becoming vascular and Hunt may have started to sweat having to lay around

Fuck you Brock you big giant GSP bastard

Column_sl

shitlord
Brock is raping Hunt right now. That was just a showcase of inhuman strength.

5 year layoff, and comes in ,and wins. Pretty fucking good

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
For a moment there the biggest smile in history started to crawl over my face. I was sure Brock was going in on some fuck darknesses shit.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Impressive win for Brock, but he had literally zero standing game. Not a good proposition if he ever considered fighting full time. If he didn't get the takedowns, someone would knock him out. Fortunately I believe this is just a one off for him, and a good way to redeem his last 2 losses.

Seanwin

Lord Nagafen Raider
My sound went off at the start of the fight. Did he chirp hard or just thanks everyone I tried hard and won?

Column_sl

shitlord
Impressive win for Brock, but he had literally zero standing game. Not a good proposition if he ever considered fighting full time. If he didn't get the takedowns, someone would knock him out. Fortunately I believe this is just a one off for him, and a good way to redeem his last 2 losses.
UFC just needs a true Super Heavy Weight division so Brock won't have to fight guys like Cain, or Overeem.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
If Frank wasn't suspended for Kangaroo Meat (lol), I would definitely pay money to watch Brock smash him in the trilogy.