MMA Thread

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yes. Also Gastelum missed weight so bad that the Cowboy fight is off. Alves is still fighting at a catchweight. One of the biggest shows ever, and two fat fucks mess it up.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yes. Also Gastelum missed weight so bad that the Cowboy fight is off. Alves is still fighting at a catchweight. One of the biggest shows ever, and two fat fucks mess it up.
What a bunch of horse shit! That is the fight I was looking forward to the most!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is the 3rd time Kelvin has fucked up. They need to force him to stay at 185

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Really excited about tonight, like so fucking jacked!

I like Connor, but I have to ask...WTF is he thinking stepping to Woodley?

lol & Khabib? Seriously WTF????

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Quick dumb question. If you order the ppv on ufc tv or youtube can you watch it on sunday? Got concert and other things so gonna miss most of it tonight :/

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Not that it helps, but it only re-airs once if you order it regularly. However, you still order it the next day throughout the day and I'd guess it's that way for UFC TV and Youtube.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did Meisha's boobs grow? I don't remember then being so big before not that I'm complaining. She is getting out-struck in this fight.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She's had big 'ol implants forever. Look the same to me.

Anyone else shocked how educated Racquel's jab was? It didn't seem so educated before but now that educated jab was such an educated jab that the educated jab was educated jabbing.

Educated Jab.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
She has always had fake tits. And some god awful striking.

Edit: well, thats the end of those delicious titties.