MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was the only correct decision after the ref fucked up by calling a timeout after Mousasi delivered LEGAL KNEES.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Oh my bad, I was wrong.

Then those were completely legal.

I haven't been watching much MMA since we entered the McGregor era

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh my bad, I was wrong.

Then those were completely legal.

I haven't been watching much MMA since we entered the McGregor era

Yeah it's to keep people from cheesing it like Weidman was trying to, and like Tortfeasor said I'm glad it bit Weidman in the ass.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well the rule just changed this year. It used to be one hand down meant you couldn't knee them.

Those were both totally legal knees. I can understand the ref stopping it because the 2nd one was really close, especially in real time.

Unfortunate turn of events

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I haven't watched MMA much since I stopped doing BJJ.

Just googled it, looks like the rule was changed Jan 1st?

Any other big rule changes?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Point deductions for extended fingers (the Jon Jones rule). Also they are more liberal with 10-8's now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This one is really good for me

Yeah, switched to it after mma-tv started buffering. Ace streams sometimes lead to me needing to restart my cable modem at some point though for some reason, so hoping it lasts through the main event, lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rumble is a fucking moron.

Jesus Christ was he completely gassed or did he throw the fight?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Rumble, unintentionally or not, threw that fight. He was fucking lighting DC up at range, and he tries to outwrestle a decorated wrestler.... then gasses and gets RNC'd for the millionth time in his career. Garbage game plan.

And.... then he retires. What, just? Tonight is retarded. Maybe he literally threw the fight? What.... I'm so confused.