MMA Thread

Falmer_sl

shitlord
And here we gooooooooooooo!

Just-Bleed.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Featherweights who gas out? What the fuck...

Still, Brandao might be the most exciting first 3 minutes fighter out there.

edit: Hey, remember when Mike Brown was one of the 2-3 best FW's out there and had the WEC belt? Jesus is the cliff in MMA steep...

And now comes Conor McGregor! I, and every other pasty person of Irish descent, want to believe!! But man, that is a lot of hype...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
James Vick vs. Ramsey Nijem finish. Seeing more and more guys with this palm to palm sort of guillotine.
1.gif

That's Vick winning. BTW

Cody Donovon vs. OSP finish.
1.gif

OSP, obviously

Mike Brown vs. Stephen Siler finish.
1.gif

Siler

Pickett vs. McDonald finish.
4.gif

MacDonald here. Most of the first round was him just rocking Pickett left and right.

Matt Brown vs. Mike Pyle finish
1.gif

Matt Brown winning here, of course

Reem vs. Browne finish.
1.gif

Brown feeding Reem some toes

Shogun vs. Chael finish

If I think of it I'll edit in all the finishes here in spoilers as they show up. As usual zombie prophet/undead420is making them.

edit: I love Michael McDonald. He's such an absolute animal and it's so much more impressive for a guy at 135. Keep in mind he's 4 years younger than Bones. 22 years old and that good, shit is crazy. Between him and Barao the 135 division is so much better off than it was when Cruz still fought.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Johnson frustrates me, at times he looks incredible, then other times he looks like garbage and gets easily choked. Inconsistency :\

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Johnson's hooks were as clean some of his straights he'd be a killer. He throws those kind of slappy hooks most of the time.

Also, too bad Lauzon has mediocre takedowns.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Damn Uriah is super dissapointing after TUF. Oh well, atleast Brown and Pyle are going to throw the fuck down.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Matt brown is so much fun to watch. Almost never a boring fight.

edit: Kinda laughable him calling out gsp though. Another win or 2, could see it happening

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Been very so so on my picks tonight. Unfortunately I have missed all of the card until now, just got home from a family gathering.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
com'n overeem, he's gonnab eat the shit out of travis browne

travis really changed his look, lol