MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

c1uneaadzmw61.jpg

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's what Jones used to be, and the reason Jones vacated the title.

Full stop.

• 1Like

Goatface

1620093398794.png

1620093431875.png

Cowboy is now fighting Alex Morono. with Diego out Cowboy is now ranked #15, after going 0-4-1nc

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
that's how you know it's a good irish whisky. same in australia for rum. i think every culture has their own punchy juice.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It tastes like shit. I went to a bar that was like, promoting shots for cheap or something and it tasted like a weird combo of a vanilla mixed with gasoline.

Goatface

pretty sure this is going to have a sad ending

“I’m going to tell you guys frankly right now, I’m fearful for my motherf-cking life,” Sanchez said. “I’m fearful that this company, this billion-dollar company monopoly, worldwide, is going to come after me. Something might happen to me in two years. Maybe in a couple years. Maybe I wreck my truck. Maybe I, ‘Oh, Diego overdosed, some suicide sh-t.’ I don’t know. But I would not put anything past the level of evil that is within this corporation.”

“If I was to expose some of the stuff that I know about, because I’ve been in this motherf-cker longer than anybody else, and been the only one that survived the b-tch, that went through the dark tunnel and came out the other side,” Sanchez added.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I see that his CTE is kicking in to high gear. I give it 6 months or less.

• 1Solidarity

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that dude is going to kill himself from going crazy. Hopefully someone can save him and get him some treatment

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let me get this straight... The old chap didn't want a free shot of his shitty poison whiskey. So Conor assaulted him. Conor paid a $1,116.16 fine and got off without further punishment. He then comes back and buys the pub just to spite the old man.

Is there more to this story? If not, this is garbage level human behavior. Fuck Conor.