MMA Thread

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
cowboy can only go out on his shield. diego did years ago. hopefully they can cure CTE in 15 years.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
arlovski's resume of ko's is amazing
7eGe.gif

fedor-arlovski-1.gif

tumblr_okiqsumsjR1rofocqo2_500.gif

VagueCreamyFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That guy used to be able to take a punch, but he's just been rattled so often the pennies are loose now.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
So when Arlovski has a history of suicide from lack of purpose, they keep him fighting to appease him.

Yet Diego gets the cold foot to his ass because his camp won't say he has absolutely 0 symptoms from a career of combat sports.

I doubt the issue was really about symptoms or no symptoms. What Diego's camp was asking for was the UFC's records of Diego. Surely Diego can get his own records straight from the doctors, so it's not about the raw information. Instead, they want to know what the UFC was aware of at what time. No doubt the UFC is worried how that information could be used in a future lawsuit and is trying to spin the refusal to volunteer it as being in the interest of Diego's health. It's CYA for legal liability. Arlovski isn't asking for documentation, so with him they've got deniability.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

i didn't think UFC had medical info. thought that went to the licensing body and they judged it, then just sent ufc pass/fail

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

The UFC is trying to head off another round of this:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

The UFC is trying to head off another round of this:

Holy shit, that dude is nuts.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd be happy if they gave him a can to crush so he could go out on a win, but I sorta feel like he just got TKOd by a can.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Chinese Lady said she lost because the crowd was too loud.

I bet you she was forced to say that by the state LOL.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Chinese Lady said she lost because the crowd was too loud.

I bet you she was forced to say that by the state LOL.

it wasn’t because they were too loud, it was the boo’s. Another excuse she gave was that because the fight was so short, she didn’t get to showcase her skills.

Sterling

El Presidente
Her skill to get taken in by a feint you'd learn as like a 7 year old kid in a TKD class.

• 1Ice Burn