MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks too deep to be real, you don't have that much flesh on your forehead. Maybe if a hematoma formed first and then took an elbow?

Jive Turkey

Karen
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
This kid walking down OMalley is pretty impressive. He's getting his face pummelled, but he's in pure Terminator mode

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Herb Dean stopping a fight before he lets it unintentionally get out of hand and stops it too late?

Poor kid has to go back to pulling 80 hours at the paint factory, and with a fucked up face.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
This kid is brand new to the UFC and accepted the fight less than two weeks ago. Is he being tested by USADA? Moutinho may not be human.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
This kid walking down OMalley is pretty impressive. He's getting his face pummelled, but he's in pure Terminator mode

Exactly what I said. I agree with the stoppage, that guy's head was a speedbag. Impressive for 11 days notice.

• 1Truth!

Jozu

Holy shit you have to be like a savant in order to successfully click the sound and dodge the ad, haha. Finally got it.

Jozu

LOL. Keep clicking near the muted mic. Eventually it will just give sound. There really is no way to "do it" I literally just randomly clicked the fucking icon over and over xing out ad after ad until it finally worked.

Jozu

Here comes the peasant. Singing another mans lyrics as he enters the cage.

Jozu

lol I know I thought of that as soon as I saw that, like wow, I was hating on hardy, this guy is even gayer haha.

Jozu

LOL!

Is the Hardy experiment over yet?

YO that is a meme lol he was looking up at his hand like he had on Thanos' gauntlet as he got knocked out haha!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users