MMA Thread

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Any links? I normally do sportsurge but I am having problems with them so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks but that stream is back and forth, different fights every few seconds, really weird.

Edit: Seems to have been fixed

Edit2: Stream seems to be shitting itself again. Anyone have another one?

Last edited:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bruh?
1659229441555.png

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Man Smith has just been so boring to watch since his fight with Jones. You would expect him to be so much better after this much time, but he isn't.

EDIT: I guess it was a real injury early in the fight. Still boring to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Lewis was going to lose anyways if the fight wasn't stopped. The dude just doesn't like getting hit.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the fight was probably stopped a little early, but Lewis was done regardless. Like you said, Lewis can't fucking stand being hit.

Told ya'll not to sleep on Pantoja. Guy is quietly one of the scariest in the division and I really wish we'd stop getting Moreno v. Fig fights so we can see if he's quite championship level or not.

Smith bugs the shit out of me. He's one of the most overrated fighters in UFC history IMO.

Kara France is lightning fast, but Moreno is such a fucking scrappy little fucker. I really don't want to see another Moreno v. Fig fight though and if Brandon wins, it's possible we'd even get a fucking FIFTH fight.

Nunes is the GOAT, no question. Pena is tough as fuck, but Amanda fucking murdered her with that overhand right from southpaw in those first 2 rounds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user