MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is Dana's fault. He sold his soul to Rhonda Rousey for short term gains and now it is the anchor on the sport that we always knew it would be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jasudavicius vs cacieira

Beating A Dead Horse GIF by 100 gecs

228 strikes to 4 strikes at the end of round 2

Edit: new record for women's bantamweight strike differential

Edit 2: and a 10-7 round, lol.

Last edited:

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I almost cleaned the house on picks. I cashed out during the woman's fight and took my 100 and ran.
1705820397594.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, the Strickland run was short-lived. Won the belt by a decision and zero defends.

He looked so low-energy the whole fight. He just stood in one spot, and counter-jabbed for 5 rounds. If there was another facet to the game plan, he never showed it. When you see stuff like this, you have to wonder if an injury is being hidden.

Dricus isn't the most skilled wrestler or striker, but he was relentless. He came to take the belt, and by the time all 5 rounds were over it did seem like he had the upper hand.

Shitty PPV, with 7 decisions and the card going almost a whole hour longer than most other PPV's. But, that is no surprise with the fights they stacked on it.

Last edited:

gak

<Gold Donor>
lol, reporters are triggered that Dana doesn't muzzle UFC fighters that tell trannys, faggots and liberals to fuck off.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

1706119470734.png

would think would be the standard ufc move to get jjones to come back early, but with him also having the shoulder surgery don't think he could get cleared.
edit, didn't know there was a follow up
1706120047649.png

1706119655743.png

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Find this hard to believe, but we'll see...

The Punch Report

@ThePunchReport_

BREAKING: According to sources, UFC 300 will feature a major announcement from Dana White about changes to the men's weight divisions. New weight classes at 165 and 175 pounds will be introduced, and the 170-pound division will be discontinued. The main event will be McGregor vs. Chandler, competing for the 165-pound title. #UFC300

Goatface

The Punch Report
@ThePunchReport_

BREAKING: According to sources, UFC 300 will feature a major announcement from Dana White about changes to the men's weight divisions. New weight classes at 165 and 175 pounds will be introduced, and the 170-pound division will be discontinued. The main event will be McGregor vs. Chandler, competing for the 165-pound title. #UFC300
that would be a brilliant way to get conor in a title fight. don't know, but apparently there is a rule about title fights having to have top billing. which was one of the big hold ups getting him on the card.

Why are pictures of a man coming up when I google Kayla Harrison? I thought this was women's mma?
heard her walking around weight was 180+. her last fight was at 150. she had done judo at 173lb. with most of the manly chicks, they can still girl themselves up and be passing, but didn't see anything helping her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

The Punch Report
@ThePunchReport_

Nate Diaz said he's down also but if Chandler is all go then he's getting the fight with Conor if Conor wants it. I know Conor would probably prefer Nate Diaz but I can't see them bumping Chandler after all this.

1706381810534.png

LHW champ is looking for a fight also. Not sure if Potan will get one.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I was semi-aware there was a UFC card this past weekend and didn't see anything else leading up to it from Friday on. What are they doing over there?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How much should I bet on Joe Pyfer? The payout needs to stay under $800 for stupid state tax reasons...

Right now he is -263 Fav.