MMA Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sport Mma GIF by UFC

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate Sean but fuck you guys that thought Chito dominated him the first fight when it was obviously an injury

Homsar

Sean has a fucked up foot and right arm. Never noticed, guess he's in a boot and temp cast after the fight.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One of his kicks landed wrong. Guessing it was that kick to Vera's face. Looked like a real bad connection.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
its hard to take o'malley seriously because he is a literal ronald mcdonald clown show, but the boy is a sniper. there was only a short period there where angry homeless chito looked like he could get it done, but sean is just way too slick. looking forward to his future defences.

Homsar

Yes, I wonder how that leg could've possibly been compromised? I'm sure it had nothing to do with Chito checking/catching his leg kicks and push kicking/kicking the shit out of his legs, or Sean over-feinting.
Suck it, you obviously didn't watch the 1 round of the first fight. I can't stand the guy but I'm not going to be blinded by my hatred and try and say he got his ass beat the first fight.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
God between my boy O’Malley cleaning up and that hilarious debut of Michael page that was a fun ass card to watch

1710082873385.png

• 1Worf

Homsar

God between my boy O’Malley cleaning up and that hilarious debut of Michael page that was a fun ass card to watch

View attachment 519052
Me and my buddies were all talking about him going after that fucking guillotine like "WTF" then when the announcers started talking about him never winning a fight by guillotine we lost it lol. But yes very entertaining card

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Suck it, you obviously didn't watch the 1 round of the first fight. I can't stand the guy but I'm not going to be blinded by my hatred and try and say he got his ass beat the first fight.
I did watch the fight and Chito is a much different fighter in his last few fights. He doesn't stay aggressive and seems content sitting more on the outside, rather than being a little wild - which you saw be very effective against Sean. Sean is way too skilled and waaay too long for this division to just sit on the outside. I don't know what changed, but Chito's passiveness in his last couple fights has been frustrating to watch.

Homsar

I did watch the fight and Chito is a much different fighter in his last few fights. He doesn't stay aggressive and seems content sitting more on the outside, rather than being a little wild - which you saw be very effective against Sean. Sean is way too skilled and waaay too long for this division to just sit on the outside. I don't know what changed, but Chito's passiveness in his last couple fights has been frustrating to watch.
You said he beat his ass when he did nothing
Especially since Chito already beat that ass once.

Chito's teep kick is the best in the business. Sean shouldn't even really ever get close that often,
Yes, I wonder how that leg could've possibly been compromised? I'm sure it had nothing to do with Chito checking/catching his leg kicks and push kicking/kicking the shit out of his legs, or Sean over-feinting.
Chito couldnt land shit in the original fight until injury. Even after posting the boring 1 round you stuck to your dumbass view of the fight.

Last edited:

Goatface

mmamania posted this yesterday as the final lineup, it differs with bo vs cody on main card, jiri and rakic on prelim, and opening with cody vs figueiredo

UFC 300
Main Card

205 lbs.: (C)Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill
115 lbs.: (C) Weili Zhang vs. Xiaonan Yan
155 lbs.: (BMF C)Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway
185 lbs.: Bo Nickal vs. Cody Brundage
155 lbs.: Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan

‘Prelims’ Card

205 lbs.: Jiri Prochazka vs. Aleksandar Rakic
145 lbs.: Calvin Kattar vs. Aljamain Sterling
135 lbs.: Holly Holm vs. Kayla Harrison
145 lbs.: Diego Lopes vs. Sodiq Yusuff
155 lbs.: Jalin Turner vs. Renato Moicano
115 lbs.: Jessica Andrade vs. Marina Rodriguez
155 lbs.: Bobby Green vs. Jim Miller
135 lbs.: Cody Garbrandt vs. Deiveson Figueiredo

edit
1710162076182.png

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
mmamania posted this yesterday as the final lineup, it differs with bo vs cody on main card, jiri and rakic on prelim, and opening with cody vs figueiredo

UFC 300
Main Card

205 lbs.: (C)Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill
115 lbs.: (C) Weili Zhang vs. Xiaonan Yan
155 lbs.: (BMF C)Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway
185 lbs.: Bo Nickal vs. Cody Brundage
155 lbs.: Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan

‘Prelims’ Card

205 lbs.: Jiri Prochazka vs. Aleksandar Rakic
145 lbs.: Calvin Kattar vs. Aljamain Sterling
135 lbs.: Holly Holm vs. Kayla Harrison
145 lbs.: Diego Lopes vs. Sodiq Yusuff
155 lbs.: Jalin Turner vs. Renato Moicano
115 lbs.: Jessica Andrade vs. Marina Rodriguez
155 lbs.: Bobby Green vs. Jim Miller
135 lbs.: Cody Garbrandt vs. Deiveson Figueiredo

edit
View attachment 519196
i'm sure theres a bet that kayla will miss weight? no way in hell that chonker is gonna make bw, gonna be a catchewieght 140

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
O'Malley is an interesting fighter in the sense that the dude clearly doesn't have a durable body but can still put it together and win impressively. Body type has such a massive impact on fighting style and path to success. Not to mention how it creates all these different dynamics that invalidate MMA math. Best sport in the world.

Also Poirier fight was insane. Only fight on the card that had me jump out of my chair

• 1Like

Homsar

Jiri and Sterling being on the prelim is ridiculous. They both held the title 1 fight ago

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users