MMA Thread

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those throws. Fantastic fight all around. Tate gets props for sticking in that long for sure.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was hoping she was going to be able to pull off that reverse triangle, that was pretty slick. Either way, overall good fight for Rousey.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
honestly theres just a difference in strikes, tate just does not hit as hard as rousey kness kicks punches, she just puts more into it shes physically stronger shes creeping up on cyborg for manliness.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
hhahahah rousy just walking away from the handshake, what a bitch
Yeah, that is one thing that I just don't like. Show some sportsmanship and at least shake her hand. You don't have to like her, but at least show a bit of respect.

honestly theres just a difference in strikes, tate just does not hit as hard as rousey kness kicks punches, she just puts more into it shes physically stronger shes creeping up on cyborg for manliness.
There was a huge difference in grappling more than striking. Rousey outclassed her completely in that aspect. I still think Cyborg would beat Ronda because she would be strong enough (assuming at 145) to fight off her grappling, and Cyborg's striking is waaaaay better than Ronda's.

Fedor

<Banned>
6.gif

vHD6jUs.gif

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
oooooh a Motorcycle! Thanks for reminding us how underpaid these athletes are.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey guys, I think Rogan wants to know what Anderson Silva's thoughts are right now. Can he say that a few more times?