MMA Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So they put Chris Leben against a wrestler instead of a brawler, hmm....

Here's hoping he'll stuff and KO but I feel a wrestlerape coming up.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I walked away from the Leben fight to post this. Leben...just hang it up. I've wished that you would somehow become a well rounded fighter...and have routed for you in the past...but you are just not a good fighter. Sorry.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
anyone else having problems with mma pro? i just get a constantly cycling connection and have paid for the premium account

darkseid_sl

shitlord
It buffers for me like once every 30-40 minutes, so if it keeps happening, your line isn't fast enough or just abnormally slow.

The stream is ~2000 kbps.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Quality is awesome but I keep buffering :-(
Yeah but at least when it buffers it doesn't lose your position. Going to suck if it buffers in the middle of

1.gif

Also I assume that everytime it buffers it pushes you further from the livestream and makes it less likely that you'll buffer more (Because the further you are from the livestream the more people who have the data you want). Could just be speculation though.

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
That other announcer is terrible. All he seems to be doing is reiterating what Joe is saying. Goldberg where are you!

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fight of the night for sure. Amazing fight and a nice change from the first 2 fights that sucked.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure who won that fight, to be honest. Other than the amount of blood, it was pretty even.
Nah it wasn't close. Lauzon had a lot of heart but Miller was taking him to task throughout the fight. The fight metric should be pretty elucidating.