Mob City

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Good cast, decent trailer and good showrunner/director (Although WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LONG WALK /rant) so cautiously optimistic.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope their writing will be more like James Ellroy books than The Walking Dead first season, post-war underground LA is so rich story-wise.

Fedor

<Banned>
mobcity1.jpg

mobcity2.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
wtf is up with the intro narration? white hats black hats? meanwhile showing a pic of a bunch of cops in black hats. is he implying the cops are bad or that all the mobsters wear white hats as opposite to the cops? because I don't see all the mobsters wearing white hats. That's just like....wtf. You can't even be consistent in your tiny trailer?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only one loving the shit out of this? Holy fuck is it awesome! And the cast seems to be comprised of a couple killed off folks from walking dead and a few some band of brothers.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seen the 1h30 pilot : in my opinion it's not bad, you have nice casting choices (Siegel, Parker, Stax and Sid) and some scenes are good. There are scenes screaming too much '50 cinematography with average CGI like Magic City but the jazzy / noir ambiance is okay. On the other hand some casting choices (Teague and that trying-too-hard femme fatale) are average at best and you sometimes have that weird feeling main plotlines are on heavy rails.

But, I'm a James Ellroy's work hardcore fan and I like the post WWII LA social-politics setup. Therefore I kinda liked it, tho granted it felt like poor man's Boardwalk Empire meet LA Confidential, in some way. What's gonna be interesting is seeing how Darabont would get freedom as a showrunner and how far he'd control artistic direction.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It was better than I expected. Would like an ongoing series, but I imagine the available talent would dry up for that.

Feien

Ploppers
Just finished watching the pilot. Much better than I expected. I love the old-school noir vibe.