When it's going public, most of the time it's all about money. Season 1 was a hit, actors are entitled to compensation.There was no details leaked on the beef besides that whatever the issue was, it would lead to Hardy sitting in his trailer on occasion (sounded like this only happened a handful of times) and making Pierce Brosnan and Mirren wait for hours and hours. Which is taken seriously given their stature. Judging from the end of Season 1 I'd guess there was friction with the showrunner on direction for his character.
I get the impression he doesn't take media or Hollywood that seriously. The guy came from the bottom poor as shit so I think he doesn't fall into the stupidity most celebrities do. He seems rather normal kinda like Henry Cavill.Ive read and seen some interviews with Hardy. And Ill bet its a bit of a both. He comes off a bit stubborn and pompous.
I get the impression he doesn't take media or Hollywood that seriously. The guy came from the bottom poor as shit so I think he doesn't fall into the stupidity most celebrities do. He seems rather normal kinda like Henry Cavill.
I respect Tom more after reading this to be honest.He was all business on the set of Star Trek.
No good morning or goodbye Patrick Stewart said. No socializing with the cast or crew-- just straight back to his trailer.
He was antisocial enough that Patrick Stewart turned to the cast and implied the door hit him on the ass:
View attachment 637231
He later said it was a lesson that a slap impression of someone can be so completely wrong.
Yep watching right now - really whackado opening for sure.First episode of Season 2 already out on torrents ahead of its September 18 streaming premiere on Paramount+.
kinda boring
harrys family is double shit
That is pretty much this show's Signature...... It's gonna be violent.
Do not recall seeing him last season. I'd remember as he was really good in Luther . Imdb shows him only in 4 episodes which makes more sense than 11.are we all just watching the tom hardy show and his gaggle of retards?
i don't even remember who this faggot finch was, and ai said he's been in 11eps