Moderator Election 2016 HQ

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let me help you out

After careful consideration and well thought out arguments from everyone involved I've decided on the following:
1. I rickshawed that shitty thread.
2. I made a new thread and told people not to shitpost.
3. I made Hodj a janitor and give him the power to clean the new thread as he sees fit.
I was made moderator of the Gamergate thread to cleanas I saw fit.

As I saw fit.

Tanoomba was not rickshawed for arguing with me, and he was not infracted by me in any thread except the Gamergate thread.

Would you like me to continue?

By all means allow me to do so

Hodj has power over Tanoomba's posting rights.If Tanoomba wants to be blind to his god's thoughts, so be it.
So yeah. Then I infracted Tanoomba for defecating in the Gamergate thread, which I was made moderator over, given complete authority over, and was given complete and full rights to do so, to Tanoomba, by Tuco.

So for the 100th time, no, I did not infract Tanoomba for "arguing with me".

I infracted him for shitting in the Gamergate thread. The exact job I was made a moderator to do.

Whether Tarrant liked that, or had a problem with it, or was willing to start a big useless discussion over, or not, has no bearing on anything. At all.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its ridiculous that you act like I'm in the wrong for correcting you on the facts of this situation, demonstrating without any question that my assertion is correct.

Its my history on this forum that is being distorted and I have a right to vigorously defend it against false accusations.

Its that simple.

You want to bag on me for threatening Siddar and Furry with a shawing for arguing with me, that's all fine and I fully accept that was an error on my part.

But if you want to claim that I was willy nilly rickshawing and infracting people for debating with me, because I put Tanoomba exactly where he belongs with full permission from Tuco at the time, and that somehow that is a mark on my record as moderator, then I'm going to push back, because that's fucking bullshit.

Its that simple, dude. You may not care, but its not your reputation and your name and your history at stake here. Its mine.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He's a retard.

Literally no one gives a fuck about his opinion about anything.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That dude downs 9/10ths of that gallon of tobasco sauce.

I think he deserves a purple heart or a presidential medal of freedom.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The trigger warning for vomit was nice, nice to see you supporting the integration of SJW culture into the mainstream

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't even notice that.

I'm just surprised he didn't hork way sooner.

9 fucking 10ths dude. Of a gallon.

That man has balls of steel.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Lumieoomba had completed at least 14 Sark-Cycles before Hodge even posted in that thread. Hodge came in like an Imperial Justicar and air dropped the holy napalm of retribution. The air smelled a bit sweeter that morning, and the mighty Hodge should be remembered ever fondly for his valiant efforts against the dark armies of the cuck-horde.

Status
Not open for further replies.