Monicas we love

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
Postfarming is an artform. The real trick to it is just rapid fire responses. You don't want to do more than 2 or 3 and you don't want to do it more than occassionally. But it adds up more quickly than you'd think it does if you're not too proud to do it.

If we counted edits I'm sure Fana would shame all us oldschool tricks of the trade types.

Postfarming is an artform. The real trick to it is just rapid fire responses. You don't want to do more than 2 or 3 and you don't want to do it more than occassionally. But it adds up more quickly than you'd think it does if you're not too proud to do it.

If we counted edits I'm sure Fana would shame all us oldschool tricks of the trade types.
Why would you want to post farm? People just aren't taking you seriously due to your (once) low post count?

I read of corporate sleeper agents that use high post count accounts to try to sway a community toward their product. Is that your ploy? Are you really an EA mole?

As a thread related note, I think of this thread often, due to the fact that every time I see a black person I know, my brain says "Say monica! Do IT! Come on, DO IT!"

I ponder why some people can not understand the thread/joke! Those people are probably not from the Southern US, or at least Texas. When I hear Black folk say "Monica" in Houston, Austin, or Dallas/Fort Worth, 90% of the time, it sounds like "my Wakandan", and vice versa.

Monica Caesar?

rrr_img_70130.jpg

Couldn't resist!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Bumping because @a_skeleton_03 is insisting we've bEcoMe StOrMfRoNt

View attachment 255945
Well you bumped a 6 year old thread with 86 posts in it, I was so wrong!! It doesn’t matter that the other one has 38,457 posts in it.

Oh and this one was shawed because we had standards back then.

Or is it being shawed the entire point? The former admin wasn’t bothered by the word Monica but instead didn’t want a place for us to celebrate beautiful and powerful black women?!?!

Don’t let people know about this thread though or they might come in here and immediately start posting pictures titled “She Baboon Gets Blasted” and stuff like that. Keep your slice of heaven pure!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Well you bumped a 6 year old thread with 86 posts in it, I was so wrong!! It doesn’t matter that the other one has 38,457 posts in it.

Oh and this one was shawed because we had standards back then.

Or is it being shawed the entire point? The former admin wasn’t bothered by the word Monica but instead didn’t want a place for us to celebrate beautiful and powerful black women?!?!

Don’t let people know about this thread though or they might come in here and immediately start posting pictures titled “She Baboon Gets Blasted” and stuff like that. Keep your slice of heaven pure!
Stop derailing, bigot

1584975171164.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I also like how if that guy bends over he's going to stab himself right in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.