Monicas we love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Let this be a tribute to monicas we love.

Monica NDGT. No white boy can step to his science. Love this man.
ndgt6.jpg

Monica O'Shea Jackson. When will they shoot?
1371843424-icecube3.jpg

Monica Denzel Washington. Mr Monica.
Denzel-Washington-9524687-2-402.jpg

Monica Kerry Washington. Delicious.
kerry-washington-hot-photograph.jpg

Monica who is this? I dunno. Delicious.
rrr_img_62434.jpg

Monica Spawn.
Spawn_Classic.jpg

Monica Tuco. Make those internets sexy.
rrr_img_62435.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
MCD is the only Monica on this page I give a rat's ass about. You went far too early man =/

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i knocked out a girl today. i dragged her to my basement and wrapped my rope around her neck and hung it by the ceiling. while she laid there unconscious, i brought a worn out kitchen chair to the basement and placed it right in front of her collapsed body. i sat and waited. i like to sear through my victims face. about 3 hours, her eyes slowly opened and i gazed into her confused face. as soon as she began to collect her thoughts, i pulled the rope as hard as i could. she gagged furiously. as she drowned in her fear and chaos, i grinned. before she puffed her last breath, i whispered, "monica."

i have never felt more whiter than I am today.

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user
i knocked out a girl today. i dragged her to my basement and wrapped my rope around her neck and hung it by the ceiling. while she laid there unconscious, i brought a worn out kitchen chair to the basement and placed it right in front of her collapsed body. i sat and waited. i like to sear through my victims face. about 3 hours, her eyes slowly opened and i gazed into her confused face. as soon as she began to collect her thoughts, i pulled the rope as hard as i could. she gagged furiously. as she drowned in her fear and chaos, i grinned. before she puffed her last breath, i whispered, "monica."

i have never felt more whiter than I am today.
This is a true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.