Monster Strke - Android/iOS monster team game with 4 player co-op.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Haven't found one coop game via line or the game. Am I doing something wrong here?
I think the only way to effectively do co-op, unless you're downtown in NY city, Shibuya, or LA is to use a Line group. I did end up making a second account on my cell phone so that it is easier, but also am only in the RR Line channel, may not be needed if you join the others.

Did my Golden 10 pull and guess it kind of sucked? Ended up with a Hunter King and Oda Nobunaga (non X version) so at least I have three 5* but the rest were really bad 4*. One yellow sharl away from being able to 6* Zeus and after that will be real close to doing Hunter or Oda.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Read up on the doing co op from 2 devices Intrinsic was talking about. Rolled Lancelot with Athena after about 20 tries on my cell. Did some solo till I had 5 more orbs, rolled a Tini, WTF!!! Shit is better than my tablet team, which is Sanada Yukimura, Hunter King, and Aphrodite. Think I'm going to back up the cell account and restore to the tablet. Not totally sure tho.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the only way to effectively do co-op, unless you're downtown in NY city, Shibuya, or LA is to use a Line group. I did end up making a second account on my cell phone so that it is easier, but also am only in the RR Line channel, may not be needed if you join the others.

Did my Golden 10 pull and guess it kind of sucked? Ended up with a Hunter King and Oda Nobunaga (non X version) so at least I have three 5* but the rest were really bad 4*. One yellow sharl away from being able to 6* Zeus and after that will be real close to doing Hunter or Oda.
Beats the shit out of my last 16 rolls. Apollo and a bunch of garbage or retreads I already had.

I'm barely playing now. Game is fun but the depth isn't there. And playing with 3 other people is less of a draw than I hoped.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tini is amazing. Hunter king isn't bad either.

Got my izanami on my first completion

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Giving this game a go. Was able to pull Tini after about 10 restarts.

Just plowing through quests right now, tried one of the 15 energy events but got my face smashed
smile.png
Had a lot of mechanics I did not understand yet like shields and walls on fire.