Monster Strke - Android/iOS monster team game with 4 player co-op.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guys... This game is amazing. It has the potential to be as good as PAD and BF. The events are varied and fun. Anyway, I could really use some help during the christmas event with a referal. Please add me under 987,292,152,212

I'm slowly building my monster box.

Loki (EVO)
Ygg (Ascended)
Independence
Heracles x 2 (can't wait to evolve both of them!)
Oryu
Valkyrie
Wildcat
Sutr
Fenrir
Mundus
Oda Nobunoga
Odin x 2 (both probably going to be blue flame)

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Arthur is amazing when evo'd into Queen Arthur. Definitely a good pick to stick with. IMO, I think if played right she's better than Zues.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just have to get good at keeping her to the bottom third of the screen to use that badass bump laser. Though you can't really compare her directly to Zeus. He's more of a utility guy for triggering others bumps until the boss, where his Skill is a pretty big hit, 1.8million with Dear Lotta buff on. She's pure sustained damage with an also good Skill. They work really well together, if both users are good and Zeus keeps mostly down there you get to plow in to him with Arthur and spray lasers all over the board.

I'm a big fan of the homing pass through guys. Doesn't do the focused damage of Up Laser guys, but doesn't need to be positioned. Love playing with friend'sTinicharacters.

My main guy usually now isMundus Ultimus. Flight/Null Grav/Pierce so he gets all over the board no problem. Strong homing shot, dark, and 3 turn delay skill attack really saves the day sometimes. Sometimes I'll use Hamelin if it's going to be a boss stage heavy on Gravity Barriers, he dispells them for a few turns. I'm still waiting for Wicked God of Eternal Night to come back so I can dark ultimate my fucking Zeus I've been dragging around forever.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just me and Tonic in the Line group so far. Need at least 3-4 of us to be there to make it worth it I think, then maybe organize here for play times to rotate hosting. This might take a few days.

koljec_sl

shitlord
get on Line and send a message to my ID:
johne5

Let me know that you are from RR and I will invite you into the GAF group.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea make sure you don't allow links and QR codes. All my line groups have been getting nuked. However, if you guys want a good Expert one I run in the SS (strikeshot.com) one and have yet to find a group where we couldn't be an extreme yet. Holiday's are sort of slow right now. I have a ton of guys I need to evolve but can't get the divines to do it. I think I'm going to start farming my QB when that event comes up next. Still working on a 90 luck habanero pepper.

Izanami supposed to come out the 31st and I'm trying to get my KII evo'd to take her on.

Also sitting on Oryu and Odin which I'm trying to ascend and am not having any luck with the event dungeons. I feel like the rotation on these dungeons is too slow but maybe I'm exaggerating.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No idea wtf I'm doing good yet. Used Grimm's referral link which should be worth at least an over the clothes hand j. The gift xp fodder took my Zeus to max level but from what I'm gathering it'll be a minute before I can evolve / ascend him.

Waiting on 50 stones to do my other pulls. Fusing up the skill fodder for +gooder skill. Can I dump these in to my Zeus without him resetting on evo or should I just keep them for tier 2 skill fodder? Need to start learning some of these mechanics as going through the regular dungeons.

Oh and what a bad program Line is... Think I'm set up, who knows.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5x divine drop rate going on. Make sure to do your daily dungeons. I've racked up 5 divines today.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well the good news was that I can clear the Hard Sharl dungeon with my crappy team of Zeus + Friend, gravity barrier was kind of a pain... Bad news is no Divine and the xp sucks so I'm out of STA for a while, hah.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would try to at least try to get 1 or 2. I'm up to 8, trying to finish off the day with at least 10. I suggest you get in a catalyst farming line group. These things are usually so rare, I usually have a rule that I only spend a divine on a creature that can only evolve from a divine (meaning you can't go from ascend to evo). But with 8+ I think I'll bend the rules (already did to get one of my hera's evolved, and OMG this thing does like 2 million + to a weak spot).

Also, Izanami is coming out Tuesday. She's like a SS tier monster you can get from Dungeon. I will definitely be preparing for her.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently the increased divine drop rate is still going.

Also, if you haven't gotten you KII or Demon General Nura from the Extreme events they are running today, now might be your last time to get a diety slayer before Izanami comes out.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm bored of farming in Slingshot Braves and Brave Frontier. I'm gonna fire up Line for a while, anyone wants a hand with anything either post the link there or ask me there and I'll post it if I have the stamina.

Even though there's still only 3 of us in the group...

edit: Of course I immediately miss Int's dungeon while making food...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I've been rerolling what seems like a gazillion times now, just got Athena and Hikari. Should I stick with that or keep rerolling?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some people stick with an A tier reroll until they've gotten all their co-op gems and then reroll if none of those pay off either. It takes more time but if you get sick of rolling it's worth considering. Doesn't take long to get the co-op stuff done if you just watch a few line groups and jump on easier dungeons.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Debating starting a second account on cell phone just to always have on demand co-op. So far I've been hit or miss with our group but had a lot of bad IRL stuff going on this week so not really paying attention and have strange hours.