Moonbreaker -- collectible minis tactics game

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea I mean it seems like it's a decent strategy game. And on paper I should be the primary buyer.

There's just nothing that's quite grabbing my attention and on the purely computer game side, I am not really that excited about only one mode (1v1 PvP). I never really liked that for RTS games either.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yea I mean it seems like it's a decent strategy game. And on paper I should be the primary buyer.

There's just nothing that's quite grabbing my attention and on the purely computer game side, I am not really that excited about only one mode (1v1 PvP). I never really liked that for RTS games either.
There are three modes at the moment. PvP, AI roster fights, and a boss rush mode. I guess you could count painting as a mode too if someone is into that, since it’s so fleshed out. I thought I read they were expanding the AI fighting mode but I can’t find it again so not sure what they’re specifically doing there.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
There are three modes at the moment. PvP, AI roster fights, and a boss rush mode. I guess you could count painting as a mode too if someone is into that, since it’s so fleshed out. I thought I read they were expanding the AI fighting mode but I can’t find it again so not sure what they’re specifically doing there.
I don't know how to tell them this but the dirty secret about miniatures is people collect them. So I guess at one point they did have some sort of MTX thing or whatever, kind of a mistake to remove it IMO.

Like 50% of TTMWG hobby is buying stuff you'll never use so you can ruminate over crazy lists you'll probably never play. Then at least another 25% is complaining about them online.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users