Moonring

Caliane

always a debate on "indie game thread", or its own thread. going to give this one its own thread.
So this one is a retro Ultima stylish game. very old school controls, and conversations. But with lots of new ideas too. its not chained to copying old games.
World is proc gen, dungeons are proc gen on enter. if you die they reset and reroll even.

Totally free on steam.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This game is a lot better than it looks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

to clarify.

Fluttermind is Dene Carter. co-founder of Big blue box studios. (along with simon Carter, and Ian lovett)

They are primarily responsible for coming up with the original concept, which would later become the game Fable.
Eventually Big Blue Box merged with Lionhead Studios, who were also bought out by Microsoft. This led to the creation of the original Fable for the Xbox in 2004.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is this Ultima meets Nethack? I saw a few people talking about this.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This kind of reminds me of The Magic Candle games but im not sure about the colors. Might give it a try.
You should. It’s cooler than it looks. The colors are funky but the gameplay feels good. I did not expect that from a game that looks like this, usually they play kind of clunky. Especially free ones lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user