Morrowind Recreated using the Skyrim Engine

Siliconemelons

Morrowind the oppse accident stole an apple now the entire town is killing me, why did I reinstall this.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Always wanted to try this game. Spend hours in Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout Vegas... Is there mandatory mods that i should install before jump into the game?

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I remember accidentally looting Indoril armor and he getting attacked the rest of the game by Vivec guards. Otherwise the game was awesome.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Always wanted to try this game. Spend hours in Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout Vegas... Is there mandatory mods that i should install before jump into the game?
I don't know what they are but when I played Morrowind last in like, 2014, there were a large number of graphics mods that made the game actually beautiful.

If anyone tries the Morrowind in Skyrim mod let us know how it is. My guess is the burden of getting the content (quests, NPCs) in the game is going to be masssssssssssiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee and they won't get it, but I haven't looked at their progress so who knows.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The factions, the in many cases lack of direction which forced you to read what NPCs said to you and try to work out the directions from there. It was really an exploration. If they have map markers and fast travel like skyrim then it's most likely going to suck, because even though you could ignore those features, they will still be there which diminishes the whole experience.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey had a setting that was intended to hide the quest markers and require the player to explore to find the next step in a quest. I thought it was a good idea, just not carried far enough. You'd get within a mile of your next target and your hawk would pipe up and tell you where to go next. I'd love to see more games try this idea out.

The problem with that idea is that to do it properly you need to write a bunch of additional quest description text that makes no sense to a player playing with map markers on. It's not just a matter of hiding markers from players.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I was kind of curious so I checked it out. This seems like a popular guide.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Figured this might be of interest to people here. Daggerfall ported to Unity engine, has mod support and everything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users