Mortal Kombat (2021)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thoroughly enjoyed this whole movie. Ya’ll are crazy for hating it. Not sure what you expecting it to be.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
If this movie had a soundtrack on par with the original it would have been 100x better, still not a bad way to kill some time and braincells.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Shang Tsung is the pussy bitch from the Dark Knight?

"I am Subzero", kaaay.

Jaxx has gained some fucking meat from his role as bitch Superman photographer.

Cole *is* Johnny Cage. And this shit is hilarious after the last hail storm that fucked up my Tahoe.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Mileena and the Phantom Zone from Smallville.

Cole is a bitch.

Sonya lives in a double wide in a junkyard. "Special forces" my ass. Cole has a special marking as what? Chosen to fight and defend the earth realm? Man, they're fucked.

Kano wins. Fucking a.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Liu Kang is a flaming tranny.

Sonya is a Karen. No fucking way she's military.

Kano is fucking cool.

Cole is still a cuck.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Dead sea scrolls.

Let them fight. "Let's see if you have what it takes." aka TEST YOUR MIGHT.

Frisbee hat *fucking dead*

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I thoroughly enjoyed this whole movie. Ya’ll are crazy for hating it. Not sure what you expecting it to be.

Lines better than, "I am no longer Chin Lee Chong (or whatever his name was). I am Zub Zero". Really? You're Sub Zero? Nooooo. I never would have guessed that. Did the ICE give it away?

Or totally NOT fuckup the Scorpion vs Sub Zero story line/fight. THAT should have been the big moment in the movie. They really missed a chance there. (Did Scorpion even warp?)

Or not having a down syndrome Raven with a dunce cap on.

Or how about not give Jax some baby, high shelf grabber arms, just to try and make his new, NEW arms seem badass.

Kano was good as comic relief though. I chuckled at the leg sweeps.

Was expecting at least Kong vs Zilla. We got Bubbles the Chimp vs The Geico Gecko. It was just off.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Hahahahahah. The cheap leg sweep against Kano. Hahaha. Shit. OK. Well played. I'm very amused.

Hnnng. Kano is selling this whole fucking shit show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Was expecting at least Kong vs Zilla. We got Bubbles the Chimp vs The Geico Gecko. It was just off.
That's way too high of a bar for video game movies. Expect more along the lines of Highlander 2 or Last Airbender and be ok with it turning out to just be Spiderman 3.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Cuck Cole gets the Wakandan Black Panther suit of invulnerability to counter his bitch ass.

Jaxx gains the power of boners.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Goro's face kept bothering me. What model is that? The fuckin orc from World of Warcraft?

tumblr_ots0alnMSY1vwvlf8o1_250.gif

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The 45 minutes or whatever of just dumb stupid fun had me fairly enthralled. The rest I could make jokes about all day. It was just weird how it started off all serious, but then just jumped off the deep end of cheese. Though to be fair it was also self aware, and rolled with it.

Cole is a cuck and literally the worst part of this movie. If he wasn't in it, it would have been 10x better. Just cut his entire character, and everything to do with it. Barely anything would have to change. Have Sonya rip Goro's dick off or something.

Fatalities were cool. Still wish someone got to fall into the pit of spikes. That's always fun. Classic. Ah, well, maybe next time.

All in all, dumb fun. 3/5. Would watch again.

• 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
6/10 dumb fun, unless a second movie is made and there is a torny then it will be given an 8/10. If Cole doesn't become Scorpion the actor ruined his career.

Ending credits soundtrack was better than the movie

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not good. Kano was the star. And the guy playing Scorpion is always good.

• 1Like