Most memorable comic book moments

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They made too many mutants. Seemed like half the Marvel U was a mutant. So they had Scarlet Witch say "No More Mutants" and 90% of them lost their mutant powers. Basically almost all the non X-men really.

Will they have to do it again in 20 years? =)

Caliane said:
Yeah, I dont recommend any x books.

Consider checking out:
Runaways
Nextwave.
I still say Utopia and Nation X are good X-Books. Maybe I just like them trying to cut out a life for themselves.

Only the first two runs of Runaways were good really. But man they are good.

Caliane

Scott Pilgrim
The walking dead
Fear agent.

two must read superman stories.
All Star Superman, and Red son. Both are "elseworlds"

Anyone else have recommendations?

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
Zhaun"s_Shade said:
I still say Utopia and Nation X are good X-Books. Maybe I just like them trying to cut out a life for themselves.

Only the first two runs of Runaways were good really. But man they are good.
X-Force was awesome but I think it just ended last month.

Guardians of the Galaxy was great stuff but somewhere a long the way it lost me when they introduced outer space Captain America.

Invincible is good.
Thor is good.
Walking Dead is good.

Other than that, a lot of mainstream comics have been horrible, though I heard Iron Man: Disassembled(?) was great. I like mostly team-based comics like the Avengers and Avengers:Initiative.

SceleriS_foh

shitlord
The Joss Whedon written astonishing Xmen is a good read.

Siege is a must read+1.

House of M is a fantastic storyline too, how everything got turned upside down.

From civil war to secret invasion to dark reign to Siege...WoW...even though the ending of civil war was not what i hoped it would be.

The latest few Thor comics are great.
World war hulk and planet hulk are really good as well. And if you want to have a good laugh read Dark Reign:the list Hulk

And deadpool fighting Bullseye and the hilarious conclusion.

darkblue_foh

shitlord
Avengers Disassembled was nice
House of M was awesome
and working on Rising Stars now, hoping to pick up Secret War next week so I can continue with the Marvel story lines.

Feels great to read comics again, missed it

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I"m way behind on a bunch of my favorite comics. I didn"t even realize I was almost a year behind on Invincible! So I"m just getting caught up in the past week and I see the cover of #63. It was brutal, I love it. The art team on this book is just perfect for what it is. Everything pops, the style is bright and bold and just *feels* like proper super hero stuff.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
So, I know it"s been asked before, but figured the old posts might be outdated. I was using isohunt to grab my comics, but ever since they changed their format, it"s a PITA to find anything. What (free/public) torrent sites do people use for their comics? Or, if you use a private site and you have an invite, that works too

TheOkapi_foh

shitlord
Zinke said:
So, I know it"s been asked before, but figured the old posts might be outdated. I was using isohunt to grab my comics, but ever since they changed their format, it"s a PITA to find anything. What (free/public) torrent sites do people use for their comics? Or, if you use a private site and you have an invite, that works too
check yo pmz