Mother of God, I thought. Here it comes.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
With all the snuff gifs we get around here I do not know what I was expecting but damnit that was so much better than anticipated
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like a high-pitched OG Terran Acadamy scream when you click it. Was that sounds SC original, because if not they should of trademarked it, because you hear it all over every type of media, especially all the cinematic productions being made in the new "HollyWEED" Hotlanta baby! Califonia destroying itself from all the ticks and leeches that have infested it. Have we already crossed the Rubicon? Joe Knows 👍

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Dipshits crying about a movie announcement without providing any real content or even a coherent thread title because they're assholes who should go sniff a durian.
Damn, that's harsh, heard they stink, but taste good :) Like Campari as an aperitif after dinner, but that tastes a lot more different.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Also, Fuck TOOL fans, they are the greediest people on this fucking planet. It is all because of the FB group TOOL B/S/T. More than half the people that get the tickets are not even there for the show they just want to scalp the merch. I wish they would even stop doing shirts and posters, fuck most toxic group fans I have experienced. When I saw them in Hampton, VA before covid, I had already paid for my Tampa gold VIP tickets, they took the money out of my account. 3 months later; I get an email saying they sold too many..... There were only fucking ten of them, the idiot wearing van's 501s had to come up with that genius idea. I will never buy a TOOL item that is from a 3rd party, IDGAF anymore. I see why people hate TOOL fans.
KRA KRA!!!

Attachments

• Tool GOLD VIP Tampa Ticket.jpg
    Tool GOLD VIP Tampa Ticket.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 16

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Also, Fuck TOOL fans, they are the greediest people on this fucking planet. It is all because of the FB group TOOL B/S/T. More than half the people that get the tickets are not even there for the show they just want to scalp the merch. I wish they would even stop doing shirts and posters, fuck most toxic group fans I have experienced. When I saw them in Hampton, VA before covid, I had already paid for my Tampa gold VIP tickets, they took the money out of my account. 3 months later; I get an email saying they sold too many..... There were only fucking ten of them, the idiot wearing van's 501s had to come up with that genius idea. I will never buy a TOOL item that is from a 3rd party, IDGAF anymore. I see why people hate TOOL fans.
KRA KRA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Poster I got fucked over on because some woman bought all the shirts and posters, I wanted to punch her in the face. I was fucked over on this piece.
1647874381705.png
there for the music!