Mouse controlled games

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I broke my left clavicle on Monday wrecking my motorcycle. As a result my arm is in a sling and im typing this one handed. I'm looking for a computer game I can play with just my mouse, something that will keep my attention for a couple of hours a day at the least.

I'm thinking RPGs, in the vein of Baldurs Gate and Fallout, but beyond those I'm having difficulty finding anything on Steam (at least, that isn't "Early Access").

Any suggestions? I'm playing Papers Please at the moment.

Thanks.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Gog.com for oldschool RPGs and games in general
Card Games - Hearthstone, Card Hunter and whatever others suggest
Strategies, if you want to play with just 1 hand, you are probably looking at turn based, so - Civilization , Crusader Knights, HOMAM 3/5, ...

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I broke my left clavicle on Monday wrecking my motorcycle. As a result my arm is in a sling and im typing this one handed. I'm looking for a computer game I can play with just my mouse, something that will keep my attention for a couple of hours a day at the least.

I'm thinking RPGs, in the vein of Baldurs Gate and Fallout, but beyond those I'm having difficulty finding anything on Steam (at least, that isn't "Early Access").

Thanks.
The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among us (esp the latter ) well there isnt that much moving so you could use your mouse hand to use the arrow keys/press buttons when needed but it's mostly point in click.

Yea you could do that one handed for sure.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Any of the point clicks like D3 and POE if you snag a mouse like the MMO7.

Sean_sl

shitlord

Thanks.
Civilization 5. You can definitely play that with just the mouse and it will keep you occupied formanyhours.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good advice from Zaphid. Civ, Heroes of Might and Magic, and card games should all work well.

The King's Bounty series is similar to Heroes of Might and Magic and is controlled mostly by mouse (I think).

Tower defense games may work if you can spare a finger to hit the pause button (usually Space). Defense Grid and Defender's Quest are both good.

If you like humor and poker, Poker Night at the Inventory (especially the 2nd one) is fun.

Get well soon.

Szlia

An opportunity to visit or revisit classic adventure games such as Monkey Island, Full Throttle, Sam & Max, Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle, Gabriel Knight... or recent but retro titles like The Shivah.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Have you tried CockHero?

It is a great game, I often play one handed. Even win I lose I win!

The Master

Bronze Squire
Kingdom Rush/Kingdom Rush Frontiers are fine just using a mouse and are free, if you like tower defense they are very fun.

Personally I would revisit Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have you tried CockHero?

It is a great game, I often play one handed. Even win I lose I win!
I find this stresses out my shoulder too much, so I limit my play time.

Looks like I'll get Civ, and try out a few other games. Tower Defense are always on my list, but they tend to get boring fast.

Thanks again for all your suggestions.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Might & Magic : Duel of Champions, Hearthstone like card game but much better.