Movie 43

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
WTF is this movie? WTF cast.
It's one of those movies with an ensemble cast but each actor only gets 10-15 minutes of screen time. Like New Years Eve or Valentine's Day. It will probably suck because it also has 12 different directors. Gonna be a clusterfuck of a film.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Directed by
Elizabeth Banks
Steven Brill
Steve Carr
Rusty Cundieff
James Duffy
Griffin Dunne
Peter Farrelly
Patrik Forsberg
James Gunn
Bob Odenkirk
Brett Ratner
Jonathan van Tulleken

This movie is confusing.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It looks like one of those retarded "______ Movie" films just with a much better cast. Trailers left me with 0 interest in seeing it, but it will probably make an assload in theaters becausefuck i just want to kill myself people are just so goddamn retarded

Szlia

I assume it will be twelve comedy short films. The trailer has:

Poop on me
Fembot
Truth or dare
Period
Leprechaun
Homeschooled
Emma Culkin
Black men can jump
Something with Kate Winslet

Will they be one after the other or all mixed though... there are probably too many to mix.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
Movie 43 @ IMDB

This is probably more an indictment of my poor mental state, but i laughed through the whole fucking movie.
When i decided to watch it, the imdb score was like 2.8 or something (it went up since then) and the hate for it was soo enormous i just had to see it.

jason sudeikis as batman ... hell yeah!
smile.png

smile.png

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I have no idea how they got some of these actors to be in this. Looks like a horrible scary movie / not another team movie rip off.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was dragged into seeing the movie months ago by friends. It is by FAR the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life. I too have no idea how they were able to persuade big name actors and actresses to playing parts in this movie. It sucked, I have no idea how it didn't go straight to DVD/Blu-Ray

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Worst movie of all time? It was a bunch of comedy shorts. Some stupid, some silly. But BY FAR worst movie ever? Nah.

I thought parts were funny, but it was a let down.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
in a similar vein, A Haunted House was somehow fucking hilarious. Only had a couple jokes that were too corny to laugh at.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Also, Im sure the big stars had a blast doing this. No short would have taken more than a few days to film and Im sure it was a good time.

Hugh Jackman with Chin Balls was hilarious.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funnier than the movie itself was a random review I read where the reviewer had actually taken his girlfriend and her mom to this, based on seeing all of the star names attached. They had no idea what it was about, just that Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, etc were in it. Can you imagine sitting there with your future mother in law and watching the Ana Faris bit?

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Worst movie of all time? It was a bunch of comedy shorts. Some stupid, some silly. But BY FAR worst movie ever? Nah.

I thought parts were funny, but it was a let down.
I liked My Girl better, that was the last movie I was "dragged" into. This movie was bad....