Movie 43

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Bumping an old thread, but:

Jesus man!!

What is the story with this film. How did they manage to get so many A listers to be in this???

In truth I only watched the first half hour, but was just stunned by the in-balance between acting talent and the material. Plus even more stunned by, a quick Wiki read, that: The big name actors were all paid basic scale ( minimum actor's rates )

And just consider all that's wrong with this:
rrr_img_60116.jpg

p.s. I did laugh pretty hard when the guy holding back the gut full of shit and diahorrea got slammed by the car and we saw the driver's POV as the windscreen gets a huge flood of shit all over it.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There's an article that basically says it took like 10 years to make the movie because they guilt tripped the actors to be in it. None of them wanted to do it but they wouldn't let them out of their contracts. So they filmed a scene. Then a year later when it fit the actors schedule they filmed another scene

iannis

Musty Nester
Kevin Smith put up some money for it too. According to an interview I saw with him the entire movie wasn't much more than an experimental process of production, one which he had no significant part in except to give the dudes some money because he apparently thought it wasn't a horrible idea in itself.

I suspect scientologists were involved somehow. Serious. A movie this bad with so many well known faces... it either takes scientology to make or it takes Will Ferrel.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its a modern day Kentucky Fried Movie. You can love it or hate it on that basis, but that's what it is.