Movies that are ruined by their endings

Fadaar

That guy
Personally I think Hancock should have ended after the hospital scene with Hancock dead and Mary/Ray living happily ever after.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Maybe it was just because I didn't dig on Buliwyf getting killed by some breeder sitting around in a cave.
Yeah, that part was dumb....but they made up for it by him murdering the opposing general and then sitting on his throne, above the bodies of his fallen enemies, as he dies like a fucking boss.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Inception by a mile for me.

The Departed ending was just a WTF is this dumb shit ending. Let's kill...EVERYONE!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
The last page referenced two Nolan movies with two takes on endings.

One dislike was that the scene showed something after Alfred's smile thereby leaving no doubts as to the ending.
The other one dislike the ambiguity in the spinning top so we don't know the ending.

That fucker can't win with you guys.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The last page referenced two Nolan movies with two takes on endings.

One dislike was that the scene showed something after Alfred's smile thereby leaving no doubts as to the ending.
The other one dislike the ambiguity in the spinning top so we don't know the ending.

That fucker can't win with you guys.
People were bitching at the Breaking Bad finale because it tied up too many loose ends. Nolan said he didn't want to end Deception with the top spinning and if that ruins the movie for you then you have way too much nerd rage.

It's also shocking that a movie was called "The Departed" wasn't about a bunch of people who are still alive.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Yeah, that part was dumb....but they made up for it by him murdering the opposing general and then sitting on his throne, above the bodies of his fallen enemies, as he dies like a fucking boss.
Every man dies, the movie portrayed him as man not myth; poison is poison.