Movies that are ruined by their endings

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Take Shelter is phenomenal for the first two hours. It's packed with powerhouse performances and suspense and you think it's going to be a real examination of mental illness until the final scene that shows the protagonist's premonitions are coming true. Just a complete buzzkill.

Caliane

End of watch.

90% of the movie. great. End totally shits the bed with a hollywood style shoot out.
3 people open fire on 2 cops with automatic weapons. These weapons all have like 80+ shots(in the movie, again. that is not realistic at all) And the ONLY thing that gets hit is the cops radio.
FUCK YOU movie.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Dark Knight Rises. If you're going to rip off your movie ending, rip off a good movie, not Angels and Demons.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
M. Night Shayamalan - Detroyer of films and Bringer of Death

That being said:

The Village
Signs
Alien Resurrection
Contact

Annnnnnd the winner is: Sunshine

Danny Boyle shows us how take truly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No one will agree with me, but I thought the ending to No Country for Old Men drastically took away from the film.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Law abiding citizen
I made my own ending. government building gets blown up. white dude gets the black dude blamed for his crime and black dude goes to jail. white dude enters black dude's house, rape black dude's wife and kid. burn the house with black dude's family inside.

white dude walks away in slow motion as the house burns.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
No one will agree with me, but I thought the ending to No Country for Old Men drastically took away from the film.
Why, it fit perfectly well in with the rest. Evil always wins because good is dumb.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Definitely agree with Law Abiding Citizen, which immediately makes me think of Collateral because of Jamie Foxx being the catalyst of both of those ungodly retarded endings.