Moving companies

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Going to be using King Relocation Services, as this is who my company contracts through to be moving me from Phoenix to San Antonio.

SIRVA is the relocation company, who I guess bought out Atlas Van Lines? Who knows, sounds legit, but there are both good and bad reviews online of King Moving.

All of our shit is getting packed ourselves, and labeled.

I'm not attached or need 95% of what's in my house, but my wife wants to keep way more of it. Oh well.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I worked for Nelson Westerberg (Atlas) for far too long doing long hauls for corporate moving. All the normal big named moving companies are all about the same, there's a driver, helper, hired help at point A-B, insurance, broken items and stolen items. Being on the best truck for corporate moves, didn't mean we didn't break or steal shit when people were fucking assholes. Sooo, Be nice to whoever moves your shit and tip the driver and find out if he has a main helper. The rest of the guys are just drunks and meth heads they pick up at a street corner for 100 bucks a day and have no idea who they fuck they are most the time. The drunk, methhead, outstanding warrant day workers will steal shit from you no matter what and they will without a doubt break your shit.

Just be nice to whoever is touching your stuff... obviously... I highly suggest packing everything yourself. Label everything and if you have some expensive stuff, leave it out and let them see it and let it get written down and take pictures.

If you live in Aiken, I can help you move your stuff or pack or whatever.

I should write a fucking book, ohhhhh the stories...
Wow arent you a passive aggressive piece of shit. I bet you think youre a big man when you key cars and kick kittens.